Ewa has obtained professional experience on international financial markets from the United Kingdom and Cyprus. She used to work for international banks as a Business Development Manager and was responsible for European, UK and US markets.
A well connected professional who can successfully find cutting edge solutions in corporate formation, corporate services provision and bank account opening services in different jurisdictions working with a number of boutique law firms worldwide.
- Assistance in opening personal and corporate bank accounts in Banks located in EU, EEA and offshore
- Assistance in opening merchant bank accounts (e-commerce) for online businesses
- Registration of companies in Poland, Cyprus, Malta and other jurisdictions
- Assisting various industries in card processing and other payment methods
- Assistance in setting up branches for International Companies in Poland
- Assistance in obtaining the passporting in Poland for EMI's
- Fully furnished offices and virtual offices
- Assistance in accounting/auditing/registration for VAT/VIES via licensed partners